Skip to content
- A positive mind finds opportunity in everything, while a negative mind finds fault in everything.
- Positive thinking is not about expecting the best to happen every time. Rather, it’s about accepting that whatever happens is the best for this moment.
- If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles.
- Control your inner dialogue. Talk to yourself positively all the time.
- Being positive doesn’t mean ignoring the negative. Being positive means overcoming the negative. There is a big difference.
- Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe and have faith that everything will work out for the best.